You're The one I Love ♥
.
Just You & ME <33

Blogger ♥
Me, Myself & I

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ng Jia Sing ♥
14 15 }1996.01.22
I'm currently a student of
Catholic High School.3B2.
I love all my besties dearly, don't you?
Friends are a part of my Memories;
And Love ♥ are a part of my Life~

Find me here :)
@Msn: jiasinglove_35@hotmail.com
@Facebook
@Blogspot
@Plurk

Follow me @ Twitter

bold,italic,strike,underline

making-sweetness


Nuffnang ♥
Ads.


Notes ♥
Crap w. me


Twitter ♥
FollowMe :)



Show Out Your Steps ♥
Just the way you're


Thankyou ♥
Take a big big bow

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
Resources: N-serendipity. kisses.away nutzzzzz xoxo



imissyou. ilikeyou. iloveyou. ♥
Last updated: Wednesday, February 09, 2011; 4:30 PM


HELLO HELLO ;D
what a long time no see, people(s)
How come im so late to updat my cny life this year. :/
so so so busy on taking angpau XD jkjk


Last week, I went back hometown to celebrate cny with cousin sis bro uncle auntie or else > FAMILY ;D ! Had a three days two nights there. What a Awesome Chinese New Year there. :)) Loves ♥ Backed home at saturday night. Heard those adults said highway having a serious Traffic Jam and make us gonna wait until midnight just back home. BOOH !

Followed family go to 拜年 whole day when Sunday. Angpau Angpau ;D ! My bro said that he checked that this year we get more moeny when cny :)) I really had a super nice day for my last day of cny holidays ;D *got some reason? :P* I heard lots NICE words. WHEE ! Cousin planned a hang out on our first day of school start. When teacher was teaching infront, i keep waiting the time past fast and go there ;D After school, i wait until my bro end his last class and together went to midvalley to met them, my beloved ♥ We went to Redbox, The Gardens. Cheong K. Had alots of fun there. And my cousin sista, ah kam and I did something crazy when taking food. We lend the False Bread and go cheat them. One of my cousin sista, ah hui kena ! XD Damn stupid. She ate the False Bread ans make her teeth felt abit pain XD omg. I laugh until stomachache seriously. HAHA ! After 4 hours cheong k, we had a Korea dinner there. So yummy. First time ate korean food. So nice :D ! Will be go there again with friends :P Reached home arround 11 pm. what a Holidays Mood. So after pack bag and sweetdream :D ! what a tired day but fun enough

Awwww.... I found out a guy who so yuckie. Not handsome at all but perasan enough. omg. cant tahan bout it. HAHA ! so funny that another guy who knew it and went to do something crazy. laugh die me when saw it :X I felt im so bad ;P Seriously so speechless on his perasan-ness. Ergh... these day I start dont care bout school thingy such like homeworks. I dont know what im thinking. But I want try to control myself and turn back to School Mood. BOOH ! fml seriously.

Let photos say something :)





















Klik Klik Klak Klak xD
I'm happy because of You we they He she it :X :D !
Thanks for your call and nice words x)
Jiayous, dude !

imissyou. ilikeyou. iloveyou. ♥

0 Words here to show your mind :)